Wednesday, June 29, 2005

STILL UP-Wednesday, June 22

Hi everybody. Little Spikey is still up - it is 11:37 p.m. by the computer clock. However, I think my entries are being listed as San Diego time. This is so great. I come here and loll around in my hammock and I am sort of in SD. Pacific Daylight Time is so much cooler sounding than Eastern Time. Okay, Mountain Time is cool, too. I have lived on Central Time. That always seemed like an underachieving little time zone name. Central Time= no beach, no mountains. If you made a movie would you call it Casablanca on Central Time. No, you would not.

Eastern Time is a bummer too. This is Indiana - you feel like a wannabe to have Eastern Time. Yeah, I'm not from New York City - but I've got the same time zone. Of course, when we moved to Chicago, I complained about being in Cook County, the bastion of Votes "R" Us and on Central Time. Then I stayed up late - watching "The Tonight Show" - and still got in bed before midnight. Woo hoo. That wasn't too bad.

Do I see people leaning in, asking, "Spike, is that you?" Yes, I guess so. Okay, okay, I know it is past my bedtime and I need my beauty sleep so I will go take an anti-caffeine treatment and close my eyes. I think I will sleep here in my hammock. I know the last time I got my foot caught in one of the rope loops - but I think the duct tape will keep me safe. Or maybe Velcro would be a smarter choice.

Okay, I'm rocking in the hammock and the iPod is playing.

Nght to All . . . and a special hair ruff from Spike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home