Wednesday, June 29, 2005

HOT HOT HOT

Well, not that hot, but pretty darn hot. Must be around 90 degrees, but then the temperature sign on the old CSB bank has always been a little flaky. it might be only 85 or 82. You know what little Spikey is going to have to do now, don't you? That's right: check the weather website. But what if the sign is too low and I am really roasting?

The computer is taking a long time to load the weather in another window. Maybe we are melting!!!! Has anyone gone out and measured the sky to make sure it isn't lower and getting ready to fall? The zip code page is taking an even longer time. Oh, My, Oh, My. I wish I had not looked at all. It is 86 right now, BUT tomorrow is going to be 95. Accccckkkkkkkk.

Where is my swimming suit? Is the AC working? Maybe I should put ice in my shoes. Oh, I don't wear shoes. I suppose I could tie baggies full of ice chips around my ankles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home