Wednesday, June 29, 2005

ME ME ME


ME
Originally uploaded by spky.
Gosh, I feel a little naked without my "REAL" sign. It just dawned on me that some of you might not know what I look like in toto. (Please don't confuse me with that dog from Kansas in The Wiz of OZ story)

Yes, I know I look as if I am leaning. Really, this picture was taken during one of my bungee jumps. Do I not look excited? I don't remember if this was on the way down or up. Actually, I don't remember a lot about that day.

I joined the Reverse Bungees a few days later. That group loads you into a cannon and then fires you into the air. Clouds are softer when you hit them. I would advise you to join clubs whose operation is located in a big, big field. I hear they have had some trouble over at the Wilderness Forest Reverse Bungee Club.

You might want to send Get Well cars to Hiram - He hit the bullseye . . . and then the bull got mad. Hey, I am only kidding - it was a low-flying crop duster that bonked his head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home