Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I AM BACK, NOT THAT I WAS GONE - JUNE 24TH

Okay, I am up out of my bed. Yes, I had to sleep in a bed last night - NativeAmerican Poo grabbed the hammock. Spiff was too tired to head back to PICTURES ON THE MANTLE (as if anythong happens over there that is worth taking a picture of). Anyway, she stayed over in one of my extra bunks. I went over to NauticalSpirit's place for a sleepover once, and you know what? Well, do you want to know? Say "What?" then. Okay, when it was time to go to sleep - about four in the morning - we went into our cabins and they really make the most out of the concept "small." You open your door and you are looking at a bed - about three feet in front of you. The side walls are about two feet from the sides of the bed. Now get this . . . on each side is a fold down bunk!! When everyone is tucked in for the night, it looks as if you are sleeping in one of those toolboxes that has fold out drawers for things. Next time, I am going to ask for a suite with a balcony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home